Our fuel trucks will make sure your business runs like a well-oiled machine.

Looking for a tanker truck that ticks all the boxes on your list of requirements?
Discover TVW Fuel Trucks: the place to be for the purchase and sale of nearly new and used ADR tanker trucks,
tractors, trailers and semi-trailers.

Choose from our wide range of more than 250 ADR tanker trucks, all readily available for sale.

Benefit from twenty years of experience in consultancy, technical support and import/export of premium ADR trucks.

Rely on our solid expertise in the field of international logistics and transport. Have the technical specifications of your vehicle customised to suit your company’s needs.

Our satisfied customers

We just wanted to thank you for your kindness, availability, expertise and help with the purchase of our Volvo truck.
D. & K. Beaumont
The ADR Fuel tanker that we bought from you works great. You clearly notice that the vehicle is well maintained.
Very good guidance during the purchase and friendly staff. Thank you for the excellent service!
Satisfied customer? Share it here!

Take a load off and trade up

Have you decided to go for a new truck sold by TVW Fuel Trucks? If so, we'll sit down with you to see what your options are for taking over your old vehicle.


TVW Fuel Trucks is your ADR tanker truck expert in Belgium. As part of Hasco Invest, an independent, private holding, we are committed to the sale of ADR tanker trucks, fuel trucks, tractors and semi-trailers. So what's so different between TVW Fuel Trucks and the competition? We mainly sell vehicles from our own operational fleet, which includes over 250 specialised ADR tanker trucks. Why do we go that route? Because these are the trucks our sister company uses to supply fuel oil every day, which means when you opt for a TVW Fuel Trucks tanker truck you’re guaranteed peace of mind. In addition, 85 percent of our range consists of newly purchased vehicles. They always meet the strict standards set by our group. And the other 15 percent? We select these from company acquisitions. This is the quality assurance we provide for every vehicle in our range: • technical inspections every eight weeks in one of our garages • a comprehensive, annual technical inspection by the government Have you decided to go for an ADR truck sold by TVW Fuel Trucks? If so, you can be sure that the vehicle we drive out to you will be in top technical shape.